Fishtale Is Easy To Find
From New York City, Connecticut or New Jersey:
- Take Northern or Southern State Pkwy East to the Meadowbrook Pkwy.
- Get on the Meadowbrook Pkwy South and go to the end. This will turn into Ocean Pkwy.
- Follow Ocean Pkwy East, past Jones Beach, to the end. The distance is approximately 14 miles. Keep in the left lane, this will bring you into Captree State Park. The Fishtale is located on the right side of the dock in front of the red brick building.
From Eastern Long Island:
- Take the L.I.E. West to exit 53, Sagtikos Pkwy.
- Follow the Sagtikos Pkwy south to the Southern State Pkwy.
- Take the Southern State Pkwy. West (approx. one half mile) to the Robert Moses Causeway South.
- Follow the Robert Moses Causeway South for approx. 7 miles. Follow Signs for “Captree State Park” or “Ocean Pkwy” East (NOT Captree Island) Once on Ocean Pkwy get into the left lane. Captree State Park is one quarter mile ahead. The Fishtale is located on the right side of the dock in front of the red brick building.